Friday, June 19, 2009

Dreams and Other Stuff

I dreamed last night that Roy called and told me he had bought a Ferrari in Las Vegas. In the dream the car was pink and gray. This morning Roy called and asked if I remembered talking to him last night around 11:00 pm? Uh no, not really. He said he called to ask if I would like a t-shirt with the Wynn Hotel and a Ferrari on it. He figured I was asleep because I repeated everything he said in our conversation. So, I asked, did you get me the t-shirt? Yes!


I have done some major damage at Barnes and Noble. There are some really good books out there and most of them have been paperback. I went this morning to the one across from the Galleria, in, by the way, the center where the Nordstrom Rack will be located. Today is the first day of Half Yearly sale for men. Went to get Roy some shirts for work. Found 6 he might like. One purple and white one is iffy and might be returned if he won't wear it.


Worked out and now I am home. Cleaned out a cabinet in the kitchen this morning before leaving. I accidentally dumped a bag of jelly bellies on the floor. Buddy finds the ones I didn't get picked up and uses them for play and entertainment purposes.


In comments and in person so many have remarked about Roy working out instead of trying out different places that he wouldn't normally go to. You know the what stays in Vegas kind of deal. He is so ready to be out of there. I am so proud of him, he is a good man who loves God and honors his wife. He has influenced several of the guys that are on this trip with his choices. One man who is a workaholic is that way in Vegas too. He begrudgingly goes to dinner with them but he is on his Blackberry the whole time giving his admin stuff to do. Bet she just LOVES him.

Buddy and a book are beckoning. I must respond.

Stay cool in all this heat.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

sometimes i would love to be a fly on your wall.