Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 2

Our day began a little later because it was supposed to rain all day.  Since I am traveling with a young adult, our sleep schedules are a little bit different but it doesn't hinder our days.  Today Erin slept in till 9:30.  I slept till almost 8:30 and once I was up and ready to roll I took off for the library to enjoy some coffee and catch up on the blog.  We had several thunderstorms roll through last night and believe me that lightning was bright and close.  I believe I have already written about this but you have to know it made a mark on me because it was scary.  We had breakfast at 10:00.  Edward thought we had decided not to come down to eat but we are two that love breakfast.  We headed over to the house where Erin took the tour and I scouted out the shops.  Then I came back and read till she returned.  We have a lot of laughter between us because we find so many things funny.  We hung out for a while and then went to tea at 3:45.  We had a blast!  The food was delicious and our server Scarlet was a blast to be around.  We took our time and we finished up about 6:15.  To counter act all our tea dainties, we went out and about taking pictures and waiting for a great sunset.  Sunset was better tonight but still not the one we are waiting for.  We drove over to see the sheep.  There are so many little lambs running around and playing.  Such fun to watch.  We also saw goslings and geese crossing the road, a wild turkey, a bunny and some kind of woodchuck.  Waiting to see a deer or two and they said on the shuttles today the bears are out and about.  It has been a fun day.

We have been here since Sunday afternoon and we have yet to turn on the TV.  Ah, I have found someone who likes quiet as much as me.

We are not taking a media fast by any means.  I am learning all about snap chat.  Once I have friends who snap chat maybe I will join in but it is fun to see Erin and her friends chat with pictures and videos.

That's about it for now.  

No comments: