Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catalog Count and Other Stuff

Today I can add 6 more catalogs to the list. Nordstrom (never complain about getting those), Eddie Bauer's SPRING catalog, Randon or something like that, clothes, Macy's, Talbot's and Heifer. My total is up to 18 in two days.

Oh say it isn't so but I am beginning to think it might not have been chicken that sent me to bed for the past few days. This is so difficult to write, but after Roy had a bowl of Blue Bell Ice Cream last night, he once again had food poisoning symptoms. Blackberry Cobbler Blue Bell Ice Cream! I am thrilled that I turned down his generous offer of dipping up some for me. This will not in any way stop us from purchasing Blue Bell, in fact I heard Peppermint is already in the stores for the holiday season.

After several days of crackers, banana and Diet Coke, I decided to plunge back in with both feet into the regular food world. Got some flat tacos from Jack in the Box last night. Oh yeah, they were good. I am so glad I didn't have ice cream last night...

3 comments:

Laurie M said...

Tacos from Jack in the Crack is how you dive back in from food poisoning? you are my hero! Blackberry Cobbler is one of my fave flavors..maybe he's lactose intolerant...jk

FitzandMolly said...

Heifer?? Do they sell cattle?

Jennifer said...

Why oh why did you have to mention Peppermint Blue Bell Ice Cream? I am going to the grocery store tonight and now I am going to have to get some! That is my favorite kind all year!