Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pictures From the Week

Here are a few pictures from last week.

Here are my Pappasita's Brunch Bunch


This is from Thursday at the Nord. Lisa P and I celebrated my %^ birthday. She is pouring some delicious Orange Dulce tea.


Friends know what ya love and Lisa P knows I love me some good jammies. How much better to have little lambies on my jammies, cause I love lambs.


Here we are after our lunch and the mess that is tissue paper. The bag says Rock On and we did.





Another view of the Pappasita's Brunch Bunch. I believe a few became believers in the goodness that is pecan pancakes.



Peggy and Lisa P ordered from the bar... pink lemonade.


Peggy observed that if she had raised the glass just a little more, it would look like Lisa was drinking from the nose.


This is Michael. He was our waiter at Taste of Texas on Friday evening. Dena and I celebrated my %^ birthday. It was all good. If you know Dena, there is always a to go box in her hand when she leaves a restaurant. Not this time.
Here we are on the way to licking the platters clean.










No comments: