Thursday, January 6, 2022

Coming Along Nicely

 🎵These are the days of Ezekiel. The dry bones becoming as flesh.🎵

With the past days all about moving and rearranging and getting rid of, Ezekiel has taken a back seat in my thoughts. Yes, this week we study one of the most famous and well known passages, Ezekiel 37, 


Ezekiel cried dem dry bones
Ezekiel cried dem dry bones
Ezekiel cried dem dry bones
Now I hear the word of the Lord
Ezekiel connected dem dry bones
Ezekiel connected dem dry bones
Ezekiel connected dem dry bones
Now I hear the word of the Lord

Well, Ezekiel didn't connect the bones but it is feeling like a very musical morning. So, I have taken some time to assemble a few thoughts and read the verses and pray through the lesson today. We aren't planning to get out with rain and maybe some snow in the forecast for much later today and it does feel like is we give some time to all of our unpacking, we can make a huge dent. The only thing that might make us get out is this feature that Roy got when he paid extra to have our mail from Houston forwarded than the longer period of time. He gets an email every morning and a picture of the mail going into our PO Box. 

We ran errands yesterday morning and got those out of the way. Today if all holds well, Roy will be getting several deliveries from Amazon that will make him one happy camper. He discovered something yesterday morning. We have two ceramic heaters that we love, one in the bonus room and one in the living room. He had put the heater in front of the fireplace and when he used the remote to turn on the heater, the fireplace insert turned on. Strange happening. He was telling me about the phenomenon, so I had to try it only we couldn't get the insert to turn off. I unplugged it. He said, you acted just like me, I would have had to turn it on as well. 

I think we have all the books unpacked and just have the boxes of Roy's office stuff. Now we can tackle the storage containers in the garage. Speaking of garage, I fed the Feral Fam this morning. Mr. Biggio was there, as well as Toupee. The rest of the usual members arrived for breakfast. Toupee looks a little better and hope she takes advantage of the warmer than outside option of the garage. This group likes the little cat houses in the garage and not sleeping all together in the corner like last years group.  

We have moved furniture again, put down an area rug, moved furniture back. It is a constant promise but we are seeing results and that keeps us energized. Now, Roy's computer has arrived so he isn't as energized as before. Well, not about moving furniture and the like. He got my computer moved and that almost went perfectly, but you know there always has to be something if it involves the set up of a computer or TV. I continue on getting books arranged and put up. The bookcases has freed up space in the glass door bookcases. 

The temps are dropping and rain is coming. Several have taken up warmer spots in the garage. I'll probably go out and give them a snack to help them keep warm. I just ate the last of the gingerbread men...lasted over a week, so that is pretty good. 

I need to go study now but I just really want to sit and read a book that has nothing to do with Ezekiel or dry bones or dry skin issues. 


No comments: