Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen

Remember when I wrote bragging about our $70.00 sale of books to Half Price Books? We surely had cornered the market on knowing how to sell books. Ha! We have nothing to do with it. This morning Roy ran another box of books to sell. I have been a reading machine for the past few weeks. Current titles, not many Christian books and he got $7.25! Where is the justice? Oh well, once upon a time, Roy got $70.00 for a box of books and they lived happily ever after. The End.

We are going to put that $7.25 to work. Roy is getting Mustang Sally some new shoes. Her shoes cost some change. Now if we can times $7.25 up a 100, we will have those new tires paid for. :)

It has been one of those mornings. Roy went to Moeller's to buy some rye bread, gingerbread men and order 2 orange cakes...Moeller's is closed today.

I have a couple other things I would like to get done today, so I'd better stop blogging.

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You are so right...It was actually a good Thanksgiving and I got a lot done...in my pajamas....I want to come to Houston and shop and eat with you.....Maybe in 2010 I can do that....I am going to miss the Beth Moore event...We are taking the entire family to Vail for that entire week....I am so sad the times conflict.....I love reading about your escapades....Off to do a tree......

Ali said...

LOL! Poor Nancy. Thanks for the tip-off about the Nord online, I'm gonna check that one out :-)

Grami's girls said...

Your stories are soo funny!! Have you read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever? It's a delight!