Off task...so I am grateful to Jesus for that little somethin, somethin extra for me yesterday. I wrote in my journal before going in the DR. office of what I had experienced, read and felt was from the Lord the past few weeks, dated and timed it.
Here are the Praise Him results
- My heart is up to 36% usage up from 10% on September 11
- Very little damage to my heart from my heart attack
- No blockages
- I have a virus in my heart and it has cause all the health related issues. I have had the virus for a short amount of time, heart wise, and I will have the same or better quality of health than before all this happened
- Not back to longer hours yet at work, but that will happen as I work back into that. I also now have a walking plan in place to help me recover and gain strength
- Holidays can be celebrated again. I did not tell Roy yesterday, he got home too late. I am sure there are holidays to be celebrated all week long :)
- I am tolerating the medicine very well.
I will have a echo cardiogram December 30 and will have a few more appointments in between now and then.
I was so excited I asked the Dr if I could do a little jump and scream. He told me I am not out of the woods yet being at 36% usage. So I did a little 36% jump and shout. He just looked at me kind of strange.
Again, I appreciate the prayers, kind words and thoughts. I have been so encouraged by such wonderful known and unknown friends. I am on the right road and moving in the right direction...Psalms 84 is the shout and cry of my 36% physical heart and 100% spiritual heart.