Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mis-Taken Steps

How did this happen? Well, I know how, my ADD kicked in and I've been off in a bunny trail I never planned to go down this afternoon. Anyway, this morning after running a few errands which included a trip by the ol' church house and working out at LT, I returned home energized for a little more organization around here. Although I noticed this morning on my iPod, none of my Tina Turner had been transferred onto it, that task would only take a few moments to complete and onward toward organization. So while I was eating lunch Tina began transferring over. Of course I had to listen to a few of those songs that I LOVE. Then I thought I'd better get the choir Fall tunes over into itunes and onto the ipod. So of course I had to get on Facebook and then look at blogs. I've realized that not all of Tina is in my music itune library. Who knows where those CDs could be, but I began looking. Oh wow, in my search, I came across some more CDs I'd forgotten about and never have put them into itunes. Of course things around here are begging to be organized and going through all these CDs is making more of a mess. I don't mind, Tina tunes are playing in the background. All my steps around here are to the beat with some flourishing the beat with arm and fist punches. Now to begin some of this mad organization. Oh, by the time I start it will be time for me to get ready for choir. Maybe tomorrow or better yet Friday sounds like a great day to be more organized.

No comments: