Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And The Winner Is......

I just took Buddy to the groomers for her mani/pedi and bath. She was not a happy camper.

Anyway, I just did the drawing for the Four Gift Cards.

And the winner is

Ria et Claude!


I know Ria, she is in choir, she is a tall friend, she is from France and if I was really France-y I would write something in French. But she has seen my attempts before. Anyway, congratulations Ria and I will be giving you your gift cards in person on Sunday.


Thank you everyone for commenting and playing. When I reach my final goal of losing about 40 more pounds, I will do another give a way. They are so much fun!

3 comments:

marty h said...

Glad for Ria - she will have fun spending with her two beautiful daughters!

Ria said...

WOW .. I feel intimidated ..
I realy didn t deserve it.. you are the one!
Marty , yes we will have fun
not only with my 2 daughters of the choir ,
we have 3 other kids too :)
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH !!
100..... times thanks

Jennifer said...

Darn! I completely missed the giveaway. This little baby has been a hindrance to my blog reading. Ha!