Monday, March 15, 2010

My Spring is Sprung

I'm not springing forward very well. Reset the clocks on Saturday night but I guess my brain didn't get the message because I slept Sunday morning like a sinner till half past nine. So I decided to reverse the day. Went to the gym in the morning and went to church for sleepy heads last night. It was a nice change. Got to see friends that I normally don't see anymore on Sundays because we are on different Sunday tracks.


Last night I even went to bed earlier trying to combat losing an hour. Didn't work, I slept till 9:00. So officially, I think my spring has sprung.

Don't forget that today is the last day to leave a comment here for the gift card give a way.

1 comment:

Grami's girls said...

I am so draggy in the mornings now. I need some catch up time!