Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! 
Roy is the best at these kind of things.  I always have good intentions but I am happy he got his card today.  Usually, I buy a card for him and then I can't find it.  I have a present for him but I forgot to get it out of our closet before he fell asleep last night and he was so tired from the full day of traveling that I didn't have the heart to get it.  I'll have it here for him when he gets home.

We are going out for Valentine's with Bill and Peggy.  Looking forward to a fun evening with friends. 

I've spent most of the day with my dad.  We went to Los Tios for lunch and then came back to his house and went through a few more things.  There are a lot of drawers he hasn't even touched.  I brought home a few things today, a couple of bowls and a doll that had been my mothers when she was a child.  We laughed when he asked if I needed any pots or pans... 

No comments: