Monday, October 1, 2007

Hallelujah is the Highest Praise!

I got the phone call from Lisa this afternoon.... I was looking at the phone and thinking why hasn't Lisa called? Phone starts ringing and I see it is her number... To hear joy and laughter and Malcolm on his cell phone in the background... I knew it was good news... NO CANCER!!! Not a trace found and as Lisa put it, the Dr. is perplexed. But we are not! Praise to the King for favor and blessing and freedom from the curse of the law. Malcolm had a biopsy about a week ago and we have been standing and believing with them for a good report. Praise Him! New Mercies, New Mercies, New Mercies....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH!!! That is so awesome! Thank you God for your healing touch!

Dana said...

Oh that makes me cry big fat tears of JOY! Praise you Lord in Heaven for Your wonderful mercies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!

Me said...

oh that is soooo wonderful! I know you don't know me, but I blog stalk you! Thanks for sharing the very good, great news!