Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Buddy




OK, I know that I have posted a lot of pictures of Buddy, but I really liked these two that I took the other day. Because she is so gray many times when I take her picture, her fur absorbs the light and she looks like a ghost cat in her pictures. I love that little smile she has when she sleeps. She is looking at me right now because she wants to get in one more play time before we all go to sleep. Well, she will probably prowl a little bit before she eventually joins us around 3:30 am. I am getting used to her jumping on me and snuggling up for a little rubbing around the ears and back. If I don't do it enough to her satisfaction, she nudges Roy to see if he is willing to rub her ears for a longer time. Then she settles at the end of the bed. I promise, no more Buddy pictures for a while, but dang it, if she does something really cute, I will have to post it.

No comments: