Friday, August 3, 2007

August 4 Buddy is 1 Year Old

Happy Birthday Buddy! Here are a few pictures of Buddy Lee Beardsley. Tomorrow Buddy turns 1 year old. She is no longer a kitten but a grown up cat. Buddy has had an adventure filled life. She started out as a boy until the vet figured out that Buddy was a Budette.
Buddy shadows me all around our home. She loves to play and chase things. She brings Roy and I such great joy. Of course he calls Buddy a dog and has trained her to come at the sound of his whistle.
This little gray kitten has stolen my heart. I love Buddy!







2 comments:

Dana said...

Hey! Buddy is a Russian Blue!! I had a Russian Blue named Kid...they are such beautiful cats! Happy Birthday Buddy! and someone else!!!
;)

Unknown said...

Wow! Buddy is so grown up!

No birthday party?!? :)