Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the Summer Time

Can I just say once again, it is just so hot outside! I've been running a few errands and then walked on the track at church. The heat is on! I discovered on my way to the Play Grocery store, that I had left my phone at home. I felt so vulnerable without it. Wow, there was the day when we wandered around and no one heard from us for hours. Don't like the feeling of not having some kind of instant contact.

I forgot that this morning the water would be turned off for plumbing repairs. Good thing I took a shower last night, but out comes the bottled water for brushing teeth and washing my face. The water was off for about an hour and a half, so that wasn't too bad.


Last night Dena and I grabbed a quick dinner at Los Cucos. I am hooked on their red salsa. We had a great time laughing and just enjoying the close of a Tuesday. Good thing I worked out extra yesterday.


Tonight is choir but Peggy is tempting me to cut choir and come out to the lake. I'll probably go to choir but the offer is very tempting.

Now I am thinking about doing some more spring cleaning. We've been on round 2 of going through things and taking them to the clothes closet at Long Point or junk to Good Will. We are on round 3 of taking books to Half Price. Seems to me we haven't even made a dent. That just says we've accumulated too much junk.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I remember the day when we all had pagers. Like what good was a pager going to do any of us?