Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing Special, Just Stuff

I have been trying to write a post for the past few days. It seems that the keyboard is so tempermental and there are times it doesn't want to work. Mainly the letters are p, w,e,i,o and u. Oh, I almost spelled Pei Wei with that. Last night the keyboard was very stubborn, so today at this particular moment, it is in a good mood.




So, I have these totally different things to write about. Nothing at all will be congruent, but then if you are a long time reader of Monablog, you know that this condition is a weekly happening.



On Monday, I worked out and ran errands on my way home. Since I was at the Play Grocery store and so close to Panera's, I decided to run in and get an orange scone. Got the scone and I was buckling my seat belt when a gentleman came up to my car to ask a question. I opened the window just a bit. In the course of his story, I realized this was the man who had come up to me several months ago with a woman in the Play Grocery Store parking lot and told me the same sob story about a car in Uptown Park that needed to be towed. He only needed $35.00. I said to him, is this the same friend from a couple of months ago, because you have told me this story before. He mumbled something and left me quickly. Man, I watched for sa-kur it y, cause this man had a complicated order. So, if you are in the Galleria area, be on the watch for this guy. He is really nice looking, in his 40's, about 5'8. He is always nicely dressed. Well, I would be too if I was making money tax free in parking lots.





Several have asked where I got my spray tan. I got it from Stacey and she is at the Lifetime Spa. You can also go to her website http://www.glogirltanning.com/. She is awesome! Stacey is so professional and lots of fun. I have booked another session next Friday.








Wednesday, since Dena is on vacation, we met for a late lunch/early dinner. We went back to Macaroni's and as usual, the food was delicious. I love those kind of days where everything in conversation just flows and it is easy. We laughed so hard about so many things and we had our usual serious conversation about the happenings in our lives. After we ate, we ran some of her errands together. We ended up at the scary Palais Royal in Northwest Mall. She found what she was looking for. Well heck, as we were leaving we saw some photo albums marked down. They were so cute, that we marched right back to the counter and bought them.





Peggy texted me from choir Wednesday night. Dang, I was too tired to get myself up to choir. She called me on the way home and we enjoyed several good laughs. I am just so blessed with such good friends.

No comments: