Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Seriously, I'm Addicted to This Bread

Seriously, I think I am addicted to the rosemary bread at the Play Grocery store. The love of this bread has overtaken any and all desires of something sweet. No ice cream or lemon cream pie can tempt me like this bread. The bread, I have them slice it, comes soft in the middle with pieces of rosemary all throughout the bread and crusty crust...it is so good. I toast it and have tomato and mozzarella sandwiches. I dip it in oil olive or just put some butter on it. Every time I say, only 2 slices but I end up eating 4. I think I could eat the whole loaf in one sitting if I let myself. I know we don't live by bread alone, but I think I could if it was this bread. And if my daily bread was this rosemary bread...I'd give shouts of praise and thanksgiving in between each delicious bite.

Now that I have told you about this bread, please do not be tempted to go to the play grocery store and try it out. Don't get the bread that is found in the bakery in a glass display case and ask for it to be sliced. No, don't even think about warm toasty rosemary bread.


Hi, my name is Nancy and it has been 5 hours since I last had a piece of rosemary bread.

4 comments:

Tillie said...

I think you should reward yourself with MORE bread!

annie's eyes said...

That was a mouth-watering post. I'm with you. I love me some chocolate but a good piece of bread can take you places you shouldn't go! I miss seeing you--maybe next Tuesday night?

Jennifer said...

Yum! My weakness is definately bread. I could sit and eat a whole loaf if it is warm and right out of the oven.

martyh said...

Josh asked me why you call it the Play Grocery Store and I couldn't remember the story. Any comments?