Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Getting The Show On The Road

One can certainly feel tired from having lots of fun. Roy and I started out kind of early, well in Nancy time it was early, running a few necessary errands. After we took care of business we decided to go look at a couple of car dealerships since we are thinking of adding a second car up here. It was fun but we are slow to move on car things but we left the dealerships encouraged. We then tried Papas and Beer for lunch. Several have recommended this place to us and it was good Mexican food, maybe we are even on the right track.  I miss Tex Mex but not so much as to move to where it is plentiful and available.

Just got off the phone with the admitting people at the hospital for tomorrows procedure. This is the third call I have had with them and they have all the info in front of them. It seems like it is a secret test to see if you know what is going on. On one thing I asked don't you have that already? Yes, they did. If all goes well tomorrow, which I am not anticipating anything, I will get to talk with them again tomorrow for Friday. I looked at the patient portal to see if anything new has been added. The CT report was there and so I spent an hour or so looking up words I don't understand. I kind of understand them now.

Roy is installing the Roku thingy on our bedroom TV right now. I am mainly a TV watcher in the cold months of the year but this might change some of my viewing habits. We are thinking about putting a TV out on the back porch but I kind of don't want that. The downstairs is prime viewing for birds and ferals and cows.

Tomorrow morning will be an early morning and Friday will be earlier. I am so ready for these coming days to happen and then merrily go along with life...with more energy and stamina.

Buddy and I have moved out to the front porch. Our first official porch sitting of this new season. Yesterday and the days last week has been cold. Roy hasn't gone anywhere without wearing his jacket and having the heater on full blast. This afternoon Roy was working in the garage and complained about getting so hot...things change quickly around here.

The birds are belting out quite the songs this evening. Soon the frogs will join in the chorus. Roy has just joined us. He is finishing off the last of the taco soup. I'll be having a salad in a bit and Roy will be making his famous smoothies. Think I'll ask for a little more than usual since no eating or drinking after midnight.

No comments: