Saturday, April 14, 2007

Me and Lisa P


This is me and Lisa P. No, I am not getting ready to hit her. We were posing and squishing in together as close as possible. Lisa and I cannot tell you when we became friends cause we don't know. We knew each other and then one day it was as if we had never been without each other. Our husbands like each other and have stuff they can talk about without us leading the convo for them. Malcolm and Roy are going to look at Hummers next week. Hip Hop Roy needs a new ride. There is so much I love about Lisa P and I will leave that for another time, but we both love all things Nord. We were glad when they said to us let us go to the house of the Nord. If you are looking for us, start in the Bistro cause there is where we like to lunch, snack or have din din. Better yet we could be at SPA Nord. I don't have my camera yet so I am using a picture that Lisa sent me and I am learning to upload on the blog. Thanks Lisa P from your friend Chekinah Marie.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

"We were glad when they said to us let us go to the house of the Nord." That just made my whole day. Do you still have that Mustang I loved so much? And your hubby's getting a Hummer? Could you possibly be any cooler?

Nancy Mon said...

Yep, I still have the Mustang and just this weekend hit 30,000 miles. We got it 4 years ago this month. My commute to church and the Nord doesn't put a lot of miles on my car. Roy wants a Hummer 3 and I am cool with that as long as it is not the bright yellow one. That screams mid life crisis where a black or red one says I just want to be able to see over everyone else. Amanda you need to come to customer appreciation night at the Nord in May with Lisa and me. Lisa and I were just one the phone cause we got our invites today. We can ride in the 'stang top down singing at the top of our lungs. Ask Amy H about our singing with Lisa in the parking garage at a customer appreciation night a year or so ago. Fun times!

Lisa Pierre said...

Oh What A Night!

FitzandMolly said...

Did I just get uninvited to the Nord Night? I need those shoes I so regret not buying on my birthday...

Hip Hop Roy - I laughed out loud on that one!

FitzandMolly said...

i forgot to include in my comment that you look so darn cute in your pink & brown.