Monday, April 30, 2007

I Love This Pen


I LOVE this pen!!!! This pen is being given away at the OTC by Mustang Engineering and Dena gave me one Friday. When you press the top it laughs the greatest laugh. I told her I need about four more. For sure I can bring one to the office so when Jason says something that is nearly impossible to be done, I could press the pen and laughter would fill my office. This is one of those fun things that will just make you happy. I love stuff like this. Hmm...maybe I will take this pen with me to our staff retreat tomorrow. No, better not. The result could be like many from my past, confiscated and given back to me at the end of the semester. Some semesters it was like Christmas all the odds and ends that were returned to me. CourtneyS and Michelle I cannot tell you how much I am going to miss y'all. Staff Retreat won't be the same without you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am going to get Richard to get me one of those pens....

FitzandMolly said...

I'm going to miss staff retreat with you. Or not going to staff retreat. Well, let's just say I'll miss hanging out with you at staff retreat. No one there will think your rhythm sticks are worshipful.

Anonymous said...

Nancy....Dena is bringing me a pen - actually she is bringing it back from the OTC to Richard! Yeah! Pens and journals ROCK!

Michelle said...

did you take the pen to staff retreat?? that would have been some good company while crossing off your list!