Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Half Yearly Sale Begins Today!

Lisa has already made her morning trip to the Nord. I should have taken some vacation today but my plan is to leave after Midlink Cafe and go on over to The Nord for some perusing of sale items. I did get to go online this morning and bought a pair of shoes that I regretted not purchasing at the Anniversary Sale. Lisa bought a pair then and has happily worn them to the delight of friends and others. I watched the happiness and wished I had taken advantage when I had the chance. Then this morning the new mercies of the Lord became mine, the shoes were on sale again and there was a pair in my size. I bought those suckers in no time flat. I just went back to the sale to make a copy of the shoes to show them off here on the blog...dang...they are gone...sold out...there isn't even a picture of them. If you are doing the Esther study, I wouldn't say this is a true reversal of fortune, but it is pretty dang close. I was able to talk with Lisa and she is excited that I was able to get the shoes. Lisa said, poor Dena, being in Israel and not here to buy her a pair of these shoes...for she lamented as I, that she had not purchased the shoes at the Anniversary Sale. Maybe there is a Nordstrom Rack some where in her future travels where she may find a pair. When Roy called today I told him, I'm going to The Nord after church and he said, I thought church and Nord were interchangeable. You got to love that man for making me so happy by saying that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need to see the shoes!!!!!

Lisa Pierre said...

YOWZA! (sp?!)

FitzandMolly said...

i have my eye on a pair of fine purple suede shoes, but alas, they are not on sale. sad things at the nord tonight.