Monday, February 8, 2010

Wake Up and Work Out...Oh and Roll Bunkos

I bought the multi bag of Werther Sugar Free hard candies. They over loaded the bag with chocolate mint, my least favorite. They skimped on the coffee flavor, my fav. I am happy to be able to even lift a sugar free hard candy to my mouth. I just had my first workout with Debbie B. She is a lovely woman and serious personal trainer. I will probably be using her name as a cuss word tomorrow because I have a feeling my glutes and hips are gonna be sore. No, it was really good and I go back and see her on Wednesday.


This morning I sang in the choir for the Senior Adult Revival. I do not consider myself a senior citizen but I do consider myself a choir member. It was fun singing and Brother John brought the Word. Then Cassi and I went to lunch and I introduced her to the wonderful world of La Fiesta. Cassi is so special to me. The Lord arranged our whole relationship and friendship. I love when God knows who we need to meet in life. I am blessed to call her my friend. She is a young friend, but her mom brought her up right on the Carpenters and old movies.


Yesterday, we went out to Bill and Peggy's to watch the Super Bowl. We had more fun and when we weren't distracted by the game or the commercials, we looked through Peggy's high school year books. Now that was fun. I was so glad we didn't flip between the game and the Sound of Music. If y'all have read Monablog for awhile, you know SOM is not one of my favorite movies.


We have Bunko tonight and I need to get my Valentines ready to take. I hope there is still strength enough in my arms to roll some Bunkos. I am so due!

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

I hated SOM and South Pacific. Had fun with you last night!