Thursday, January 6, 2011

No, No Say it Ain't So!


Roy just called me with the bad news. I was sort of prepared for this but didn't think this day would come so quickly. With great sadness I must announce that this Saturday is the last Saturday to get brunch at Pappasito's. They will only be serving brunch on Sunday. We had heard the rumor that Pappasito's would be opening at 11 on Saturdays but they would still serve brunch. That rumor was wrong. I suggested to Roy that we leave Sunday School early every Sunday in order to beat Tallowood over there but Roy isn't that gung ho on that suggestion. So I compromised the offer of leaving early one Sunday a month and he seems to be more agreeable to that. I'm sadder than sad and will probably have to go through all the stages of grief. I may have to have a double order this Saturday...healthy diet be darned...for one day. Anyway, if you want to have pecan pancakes one last time on a Saturday, I suggest you make it to the I-10 Pappsito's this Saturday.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Oh, no!! After you introduced me to it, I was hoping to start going more regularly. :(

I definitely want to go on Saturday!