Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year, a Few Days Late

A pair of slippers gave their life to help put out the fire. They were just like Smokey Bear.
A lovely sunset on Bain Lake

Another shot of beauty.


It was a big photo op on the front porch while the light was just right.



This picture has just about some of my all time favorite people in the world in it.




The four friends posing for their pictures. I loved watching the process of getting the perfect picture.





It's already January 3rd! Where has the time gone? Usually I make it on here to close out the year and then to welcome the New Year, but not this year. First it has been difficult getting any time on the computer. Roy has been researching new lenses and all the accoutrement's that go with photography. I try to ignore the sounds of Free Cell as he plays more than he researches. This morning I was thrilled that I would have the computer all to myself today and of course that whole idea crashed and burned because the computer would not cooperate and when I tried to use the lap top I was informed it could not connect to the Internet. What the heck? When Roy got home tonight he looked at the computer, unplugged it and presto, it works...



I'm only here for a quick minute. We had a blast out at the Bain's on New Year's Day. On Sunday Roy played sabbatical and went to the zoo to take pictures but he met Dena and I for lunch. We all had way too much fun laughing and Dena and I exchanged Christmas gifts. What can I say? I LOVE my gifts from Dena. She is the main reason I'm so nicely accessorized. I owe a huge debt to her in this endeavor.


I was going to write something spiritual and even though I suggested the lap top to Roy, I can feel that he would really like to get on the computer and play Free Cell, I mean continue his lens and camera accessories research.

No comments: