Monday, August 25, 2008

All I Can Say is Wow....Part 2

These are some of my best friends. We are at the LPL-San Antonio, Siesta Fiesta. That is Lisa


on my left, CourtneyS and Peggy on my lap. Peggy should have a blog.


But before we made it to San Antonio, we made a stop at Buckee's and ran into Kimberly who works at LP. She was making us laugh very hard. It is a good thing the bathrooms are legendary for cleanliness. As the roadside sign says, "you have to pee to believe it."


Amy posing in the restroom. She is on staff at HFBC and on the Houston Praise Team for Tuesday night Bible study. She is also my friend and we share great reads with one another.






Peggy and me on the same bench posing in the Buc-cee's bathroom.

Uh, this picture speaks for itself.

Peggy and I left her house around 10:20 and we headed to San Antonio. We have been friends for over 20 years. We always have a lot of laughs when we are together. When we go to Tuesday night Bible study she sits in the balcony and you will find me sitting next to Lisa P down on the main floor. Peggy and I decided to stay out by La Contera in NW San Antonio. On Friday night we had an unexpected scenic adventure trying to get out of downtown San Antonio. We made it back and even saw several Siestas staying in our hotel.

I have several more posts coming, but wanted to get some pictures up tonight. I hope we get to do this again very soon!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

CourtneyS, what is up with your hair?! That is new!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures...i'd say your new camera is just fine...or could it be the Fine Young Ladies in it's viewfinder.....definitely the latter.....i miss kimberley sining with lisa and amy.....i always checked to make sure you were to my right at bible study sitting there with Lisa and the gals!!!!! again thanks for the pictures...you Know i'll be looking for more! Loved your psalm 16 story too!

brenda said...

We always seem to have "unexpected scenic adventures" trying to get around San Antonio! What is it with that town!? I'm sure no one ever says that about Houston.

Amanda said...

I wish I could have hung out with y'all! Courtney, if you're reading this, your I'm loving the new hair.

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny. And can I just say, I'm thankful for Buccee's! Love, Annette

Anonymous said...

is that a Vera bag you are wearing? very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I did not even recognize Courtney S. with her hair that long! It's so stinkin' cute!