Friday, April 17, 2009

On a Bleak Mid April Day

It's gonna rain, sometime soon, I think. It has been a dark overcast day and I am finally home to enjoy it. So come on rain.


Something has to give on these anxiety attacks. Blood pressure and heart good but these attacks mimic heart issues. Sometimes they come at the most inappropriate moments. Since I have responded so well to my meds and one of the pills I take may cause these attacks as a side effect, they are not changing my dosage but the time I take the one particular pill that may be causing the problems. Hope it helps because these attacks are driving me bonkers.


When working out, I'm not a big fan of moaning and groaning and grunts. OK, I'm not a fan when they are really loud. While riding the recumbent bike you get all kinds of people next to you. I am there for a good 30-45 minutes, so I get to see a great parade. Two people in particular get my attention only I don't act like they have my attention. One is a woman who rides and lets out an exasperated hmmmmm or breath from time to time. She looks around for eye contact so she can comment on her workout. Me, eyes straight ahead and usually I have a podcast or great music on my iPod that helps me not look. She'll start back riding again and do the exasperated sound again looking to see if anyone is going to notice. Strange and odd. The other day I was next to a man who was biking one of the programs on the bike that show scenery and elevation. He put the wheezer lady to shame with his grunts and groans. But, he rode with his arms up straight a lot of the time, so I liked that. He could have some rockin music or Curtis Jones on his iPod. Still the yelling and grunting are a bit un-nerving especially if I am reading and have instrumental music playing.


OK this is so random, but I have been listening to KSBJ and have caught How Great is Our God several times. So as much as I love the song, except for the sing with me part cause I already am, it can sound like instead of How Great is our God...it sounds like he is saying How Gray is our Guy. Really and it sounds that way even in choir form cause I have heard it a time or two on KHCB. Next time you hear it see if I'm not imagining something.


So this wedding in May that I got a new dress for and now I think I am going to do a spray tan the day before. Stacey does them at Lifetime Fitness for $50.00. That is the set price for any amount of tan, so I am going to go all Peter and get not just my feet but all of my sprayed. She can even make definition on your arms to look so Michelle Obama. Kind of think this whole spray tan thing is quite exciting. Don't think it will be anything I will do on a monthly or weekly basis, but I think it is interesting.


Well, that is all my randomness, well for now at least. I am getting ready to go back to the book I wrote about yesterday. Very interesting and thought provoking. I don't agree with everything she's written in it. Loved going back and reading the story of Jacob again. I loved that at the end of a chapter when it refereed to Esau taking two wives and then the Bible says, these marriages caused Rachel and Jacob much grief. Gotta love the Word, so real.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How Great is Our God is EK's favorite song, so now I am going to be hearing How Gray is Our Guy everytime we have to play it. She actually sings How Grace is Our God, which I think is quite fitting!