Friday, July 24, 2009

As Stated in the Report

I am so very happy to report that everything fit in the carry-on sized piece of luggage. Thanks for the encouragement that I could actually be successful. Now I have decided to carry my little Vera Bradley book pack to keep in an organized fashion all my reading and listening junk. I am leaving Roy and Buddy at home. Maybe it will be a good bonding time for them. They don't quite know what to do with one another.


It is an interesting year at the condomanium. The old ladies group that usually hogs the pool all day have been displaced by young moms and children in the morning and the unemployed young people in the afternoon. This just leaves a little window of time around lunch for them to get in their tan time and sassy trashy romance novel reading. Like I have said before you can tell when they are reading the "hot" sections of their books because their feet are jiggling 90 to nothing. After being absent for nearly a year the people who I think own sex chat lines are back, but there hasn't been all that phone action like they had going last summer. Maybe they are in a new line of business or maybe they were never in that business at all. It was just the rather bits of odd conversation one would hear going by their place and everyone sitting outside on a phone. Maybe it was the world's biggest conference call. Who knows?


I thought I might have to take a dip in the pool this week but my spray tan wore off on its own. Chlorine takes it right off. So I didn't have to go down there and be observed just like I observe the others that take their leisure by the pool.


We got a flier on our door that the fire this weekend was due to a stove hood vent, not the vent in the dryer as had been reported. What report? There was a fire? We had no clue. The good news is I don't cook enough to use a stove hood vent so I will not be at risk to start anything. The note added it is a good thing to keep the dryer vent clean. Totally agree on that, because for two people we seem to have a lot of dirty clothes so we keep up with that pesky dryer vent. We have new neighbors below us. At times they can be a little loud but nothing too disturbing. We also have a new neighbor to the left of us. Her den and small patio are next to our bedroom. She's an older lady and she plays her funky music and TV really, really loud. She must be an early to bed person because I only hear her in the afternoons. The heat is keeping the group of little old ladies that congregate at a table under our windows in both morning and evening. The weird guy down the hall must be moving because there is one of those realtor boxes on his door knob. He is an odd little man strangely dressed.


Not too much else to write about so I will stop. See you when I get back!

2 comments:

FitzandMolly said...

What happened to Casserole Lady?? Is she still there?

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You always leave me laughing....Have a great weekend.