Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not Much to Report-Now There's a Catchy Title

Hostess 100 calorie cupcakes I heart you. Skinny Cow Carmel Truffle drizzled with chocolate ice cream bar, I heart you. Those two items are so very needful in helping me stay on track in losing weight. As of this morning I have lost 126 pounds. I'm getting closer and closer to the goal. Seems a bit of a slow down in the journey, but that's fine by me. It gives me time to begin changing my mindset from losing to maintaining. That will be harder, maintenance.

The past few weeks have been transitional weeks because of the addition of new meds with tighter dosages and milligrams. Each time they increase the dosage, a huge headache comes with it. I've also experienced my blood glucose dropping, severely and quickly. The worst incident happened on Monday and it nearly wiped me out. I go back to the Dr on Friday, so we'll see how things are going. On a positive side, I treat myself to breakfast at Buffalo Grille after each appointment. If that cinnamon toasted coffee doesn't put you in a happy mood, well that is if you are a coffee drinker, I don't know what will.

A trip to the Nord was in the plans this morning. I had 2 pairs of pants and a shrug that are too big for me now. So back they went. I also had some Nord Notes with me and with some of those I bought Angel Innocent and some leggings. Much to my surprise, it was raining when I came out of the store. I thought all the rain was coming yesterday. It's Houston, so weather can always be a surprise.

Well, there are some books calling out to me so I had better go read.

3 comments:

Grami's girls said...

Hope you get to feeling better!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thinking about you....

FitzandMolly said...

mmm...cinnamon coffee...