Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday NIght Check In

Roy has gone to church for the Thy Will Be Done seminar. I'm wondering why a CPA and an attorney needs to attend except to brush up on a few things that I'm sure he learned in law school and in his continuing education classes he takes to keep his licenses current. Why did we spend thousands of dollars for law school? Could this be tied to his sudden interest in my having a living will? I do know he upped my life insurance that he has on me from work... No, I don't feel that it has anything to do with that. It has to do with me asking him to go in order to get papers and the like in order. Not that I think anything is going to happen in the near future, but this is stuff we should have taken care of a long time ago. Like when Roy was in law school and all this was fresh to him.

Really, I should get back to cleaning around our home but needed to take a break. After I clean I'm going to go over my peace talk. I read something interesting today that I would like to include but will have to take something else out to stay in the time frame.

That is it. Short and sweet.

No comments: