Monday, November 8, 2010

Praise You (Anthem)

We, Houston's First Baptist Church Choir and Orchestra sang this song Sunday morning. Since I don't have a video of us singing, I thought I would post this one from Indiana Bible College. They seem to be enjoying the song and worshipping God as much as we did. After seeing California Baptist University sing and all the girls have to curl their hair and wear red lipstick, these choir girls seem to have gone the opposite direction. Makes me wonder if IBC might not be a Pentecostal college. Anyway, here is the dynamic and worshipful song Praise You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I just got around to listening to "Praise You" and I was so excited because we are singing this in our repertoire of the MasterSingers. This is a group from the Ark Baptist Association and includes ministers of music etc from all over Arkansas. It is an awesome song - I love singing it too!!! We have concerts in Feb,2011, March,2011 and April 2011. We will be having guest drum lines at each concert location. Anyway, I liked your version you put on the blog. Just so shocked that I knew as soon as it started. Funny.......