Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Can't Believe We Are in the Month of November

It is election night and the TV is off. Oh, it will be on soon enough after Roy returns home from working out. Just felt like I needed the silence tonight. The past two days have been busy and a whole lot of fun. I met Cassi for lunch yesterday and we had a blast catching up. There is so much new happening for her and I'm pleased beyond anything for the blessings God is raining down on Cassi and Dustin.

And speaking of rain, we actually had a thunder storm last night. How can it be the minute the electricity goes off, we wake up? Must be the fan noise that keeps me slumbering, no noise, I'm awake. It wasn't off too long but Roy had to get up and unplug the computer deal that beeps when the electricity is nonexistent. We were fortunate that the electricity came on after about five minutes.

Today I had lunch with Laurie Mounce at the Bistro. We had a blast too. We were able to score the booth by the window. Not that there is such great views, because there isn't. It is just a great booth and my favorite place to sit. I had gone a little early to peruse the offerings that will be available tomorrow with double points. Really, I don't need any clothes but there is some hair product and make up that I need. Saw a pair of really cute pajamas but I do not need another pair.

In the morning I have an appointment with my GP. We are going to go over all my recent lab work. She is so great to talk to and I have a few questions about the cardioversion procedure on Thursday morning. I have gained back a couple of pounds, she isn't going to be very happy with that. I'm not happy about that either and I need to find the right mindset to lose the twenty plus pounds that they would like for me to lose. Of course I am thinking about stopping at Buffalo Grille for breakfast afterwards... Really, I should start back on track on Monday. These days are the farthest from my next appointment. I had asked a friend if she wanted to meet for dinner tonight but the rarest of rare things happened, I begged off. That doesn't happen very often. Felt I needed to eat My Fit Food tonight and get rested up for the next few days. I'll need to teach Roy how to text or update FB from my phone for Thursday updates.


In advance I thank you for your prayers and I am so sure there will be something funny or wild from the whole Chaka Khan experience on Thursday.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

what time thursday? do you need me to do anything to help?