Thursday, June 30, 2011

Give Me A Beat, But Hold the Heat

The old ADD has kicked in.  Can't seem to focus on any one thing.  Right now there are several projects that have been started yet none of them finished.  If I go to another room, I just begin something there and leave it in midpoint when I move onto another room.  So the closet is a mess, the kitchen throw away extravaganza is at critical mass, the shredder has papers stacked on top of it and yet, here I am in front of the computer blogging away.  It's not that I am trying to keep anyone informed, but rather to have a record of the days leading up to closing and moving into a new house.

That my friends is an encouraging statement.  We go back tomorrow to once again, resign loan papers because the loan officer we were working with quit.  So our official papers have to have the name of the person we are working with now.  They sent us a copy of the appraisal which is rather interesting reading.  The projected closing date is now the end of July into the first few weeks of August.  That news is welcomed.  Now we know a better time frame to take care of some details. 
that would be in Roy's realm of influence.  We have learned a few lesson from this journey and we aren't banking on any type of accuracy to give official notices etc...but there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel.  After we resign the papers and sign some other junk, Roy and I are heading off to breakfast, then a trip out to Katy to check progress and if need be talk with our sales consultant. 

I finished up my leftover errands from yesterday.  This weekend Roy and I are making our big TO DO and TO BE DONE list.  If you see some unofficial fireworks in our area of town, it might not be the illegal kind but the sparks that could fly as we decide the importance of timely TO DO and what can be left on the list for awhile.  Of course most of my decisions have emotional pull to them, such as furnishings, window treatments, outdoor furniture and the like.  I'm not that frivolous to what needs to be taken care of first; meaning once we close on the house we will go pay for the choices we've made in regard to refrigerator, washer and dryer.  Probably the last thing we will have on that list is big screen TV.  We both want one but are willing to wait closer to football season...at least college football season. 

Update on Buddy and the collar...the collar is still on but she tries in earnest to remove it.  We have had a couple of annoying moments in the middle of the night but nothing too disastrous.  Last night it didn't matter, I hardly slept at all.  Roy and I talked about the house before going to bed and of course that set my mind off into a gazillion directions of things that need to be done and making note of some things we've seen that we'll purchase.  Also my heart seems to be trying its best to go out of rhythm.  I would like to be able to be very proactive and involved in our move.  The Dr is adjusting my meds constantly to help me deal with the beat and the heat. 

No comments: