Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged Twice

Lauren and Ali have both tagged me to do this. Lauren tagged me days ago. The books beside the computer are my Amplified Bible and the workbook to Stepping Up. Since I didn't want to seem all pious and holy, I decided to pick up the next closest book which is The Bad Seed. Before I did that, I looked at a novel I am reading, "Family Acts." Wouldn't you know it, there hasn't been one iffy word in the whole book. But it is there on page 123 on the 6th sentence.



1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.


The Bad Seed

She gave her party on the last day of June. She arranged that Rhoda stay with Mrs. Forsythe across the hall; but Rhoda wanted to come in for a little while to meet her mother's guests. Christine conscented, and while all the guests were all there, Mrs. Forsythe brought in the child. Rhoda was dressed in white lawn embroidered in yellow, a frock her mother had made her a few days before.


I love this movie, The Bad Seed. It was filmed as if it were a stage play, which it was. The acting is over the top, the movement of the actors is playing all the way to the back of the house and the little girl that plays Rhoda...she's good.


I think everyone might be all tagged out, but I will ask Jenny, Jennifer, Sherri, Lori and Ebay. I am too lazy to link them. It is Sunday and I am just up from a nap and not all that awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny....that is two "frocks" in as many days and that is pretty unusual!!!!!!! (re:LPM-makeupfrockworksmock) one of my favorite unfavorite films as i was the bad seed in the family...it was even pointed out to me which part of the family the bad seed originated! Oh what a messed up bunch we are without Jesus!