Tuesday, April 27, 2010

San Felipe Target Does Not Tempt Me

So I am still on the lookout for a new picture to put on the wall over our bed. So sometimes Targets carry different things and I decided to go to the Target that I really, no REALLY, don't care for. The one that is closest to our home...the one of San Felipe. You can bet the farm that they won't have the shelves restocked on sale items of the week. I was not disappointed on that at all! See, I should have just gone to the pictures and not looked around in other departments. Didn't see any new pictures, but I did see a dress I hadn't seen at the Target in Memorial City and it looked like it wanted to come home with me.


The aggravation of the San Felipe Target melted anyway, because I had just come from a massage. Stacey has been ill and our schedules weren't clicking, so I tried the new massage therapist at Lifetime. Oh yea, she is good! She owned her own company in Dallas that specialized in medical massages. Her husband was transferred to Houston, so here she is. Anyway, she is excellent. I was missing Stacey though, cause we were in her former spa room and I wore the regular sized robe today. She should have been there to celebrate that with me. By no means am I quitting Stacey. I will keep going to her until she decides she has had enough of massage. They are both so good and I will get the best of both worlds by going to them both.


The morning started out with lab work at the doctor. Then to break the fast, I had breakfast at Buffalo Grille. Yum yum! Today must have been everyone knows everyone else day, well except for me. Didn't know a sou nor a soul knew me, but it was fun watching the networking. Hey, I wasn't upset by not being social. I'm reading a really good book. I've now lost 111 pounds and my glucose was the best it has been 104! Praise the Lord!!!


Such a beautiful day to run errands. The fragrance in the air is thrilling while driving in and around Memorial Drive.

No comments: