Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm Back!

I have returned after being away a week at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina.  It was an absolutely fabulous trip,  When I returned home the hardwood floors had been installed in our bedroom and closet.  The rooms look lovely.  Now to return everything back to the right place.  Guess it was too much to think that Roy could do that.  I am not complaining because he took care of about every honey do on the list while I was gone. 

While passing through the state of Mississippi we went through Brandon, MS and I thought of the person who reads my blog that lives in that city.  She has commented before but I said Hi to her both times we traveled through. 

I am feeling a bit tired, so I will stop writing at this point, but I will be back soon with lovely pictures and some wonderful stories and thoughts during this fun and fine trip. 

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

so glad you had a good trip....I have little Jack for a week...Color me HAPPY. Then bringing him home and picking up Parkee...Hope to see you this summer.

Anonymous said...

You were about 20 minutes from my house when you drove through Brandon. If I had known you were coming through, I would have invited y'all to stop and fixed you a home cooked meal! Or at least meet at the Cracker Barrel on I20 in Pearl!
Still love your blog!
Kathy in Brandon