Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursdays Are So Nice

Something occurred last night that hasn't happened in a long time. I woke up around 2:00 am...okay that happens just about every night, but this time instead of going right back to sleep, I thought about work. Wow, that came out of nowhere. It has been several years since I have done this. And I began pondering what I needed to do today and the timing of everything. As I pondered I realized there was something in the process that had not occurred before and we hadn't taken account of that fact. I reworked the logistics, thanked God for the answer and laid there letting my mind drift into thoughtless sleep. It was a good while before I drifted off to sleep only to dream that a tooth came loose and the tooth looked like a diamond.

Two surprises this week, lunch with CourtneyS on Tuesday and lunch with LMS on Wednesday. CourtneyS and I ate at Potbelly's and then wandered over to Crave. I bought some cupcakes to bring back to the office and one for Roy and me for later. One flavor we tried is choc mint....love, LOVE, LOVE it. The vanilla and the cinnamon were delicious as well. Linda and I went to Los Cucos on Wednesday.

I hope to have "guest blogger" back on the blog soon. In Dayspring we had a special speaker and I don't believe my words would do justice to the impact he had in our class and in our lives. So stay tuned for that.

Tuesday night I went to see the presale items at The Nord. Picked out a few winter and fall things, but not too much. We'll see if I keep what I picked out.

Tomorrow is an outsourcing day, haircut. I hope to post some new pictures that Janet and Bill took on our Alaska trip. They actually got very good pictures of the whales. My specialty was the splash of the whale going back under water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I so enjoyed lunch with you! We will have to do that again!
LMS

FitzandMolly said...

i finally received my catalog. i am so sad that i have no money with which to shop at the nord. i might go and play the "if i had money, i would buy this" game. but then i think i might be sad. so maybe i'll have to skip the nord. sadness.