Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 Things

I have been tagged by Cheryl. So maybe you'll learn some new things about me...but maybe not. Maybe you don't want to know...if so, go to another blog right now.

8 Things

8 TV Shows I Watch
  1. Project Runway
  2. The Simpson's
  3. King of the Hill
  4. Seinfeld reruns
  5. Dog the Bounty Hunter
  6. Parking Wars
  7. Will and Grace reruns
  8. The Sopranos on A&E

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Lupe's Tortilla
  2. Prego's
  3. Goode Company Seafood
  4. Massas'
  5. Taste of Texas
  6. Good Company Bar B Que
  7. Pappasita's
  8. Carabba's

8 Things That Happened to Me Today

  1. I woke up
  2. wrote a letter to my friend Beth in Seattle
  3. Fed Buddy
  4. Went to the Play Grocery Store
  5. Made Taco Soup
  6. Read Facebook
  7. Talked to Roy
  8. Had a quiet time

8 Things I Look Forward To

  1. A nap
  2. Good heart health
  3. Being in charge of my own schedule
  4. Roy coming home on time
  5. Doing stuff with friends during the holidays
  6. A SPA day
  7. Seeing Jesus face to face
  8. Sleeping through the night

8 Things I Wish For

  1. My mom not to have Alzheimer's
  2. My single friend (and you know who you are :) ) to have a godly, rugged and good looking man find her and she becomes his wife
  3. My nieces to live godly lives and graduate from college
  4. Roy to get bumped up to the position he would like at work
  5. To know the Lord more and more
  6. An unlimited account at the Nord (paid by someone else)
  7. For good health
  8. To live, laugh and love with everything I've got

8 People I Tag

  1. Laurie M
  2. Laurie J
  3. Ali
  4. Kelly B
  5. Sharon Z
  6. Jennifer M
  7. Michelle
  8. Lauren B

OK...there ya go.

5 comments:

Profbaugh said...

Love it Nancy. Thanks for playing along.

~Cheryl

Ali said...

Done it :-)

Laurie M said...

For the love of Mary, that is 48 things!!! I tagged you on a 6 question deal. Ugh...I thought we were friends.

Red Bull said...

Hi Nancy, I like Dog the Bounty Hunter as well. It's my favourite TV programme. I like the one when they went back to Denver. I read his book and it tells you about his life

Dana said...

Okay, we've only been without tv for 3 weeks...there is really a show called Parking Wars?

Weird.

Love your lists. Especially things you look forward to...

:)