Saturday, December 13, 2008

Playing Catch Up

With my heart issues and with computer crashes I haven't been able to upload any pictures that I had on my new camera. So, I thought I would add this to the blog. These pictures are from San Antonio at the Living Proof Live/Siesta Fiesta weekend. This is also the weekend the Dr has pinpointed as a time when I had my heart attack. I look at these pictures and remember how bad I felt that weekend, but I am thrilled for the happy ending...


The above pic is Missy from the OKC. She lurks. I saw her the other night at Converge. She is one of the nicest people, but she is plagued with thoughts of, you must think I am weird. Well, we are all a little strange and odd. She flies in for Tuesday night Bible study and while in the Houston area, she hangs out at the Nord. Come on, now that is not weird.
This is Peggy, Courtneys, Lisa P and me before the conference started. This has to be one of my favorite pictures.

This is your brain on drugs....no it is Gerti aka Peggy. I love her!!!! Never a dull moment, well except for when she takes her 10 minute cap naps. Her awakening from naps is never dull either.
Oh, on another note that has nothing to do with San Antonio. I finally heard Merry Christmas Darling on the radio yesterday. I was on the Hardy Toll Road on my way to The Woodland's. I barely was able to make the call and sing the song to CourtneyS. It finally is Christmas musically.


1 comment:

Mauimom1 said...

Nancy! You are so funny, and have mercy.........that picture of me is dreadful! I am so thankful that you are feeling better, and that you are in such good hands with your doctors. Praise God! It was so wonderful to see you at Converge. You will continue to be in my prayers, sweet sister.
love, mw