Friday, December 5, 2008

Just Hanging Around on a Friday Night

Roy just left for dress rehearsal. So Buddy and I are home, she's asleep and I could go to sleep right now. Had a great day. Last of my injections this morning and this time I got right in. Did some Christmas window shopping and then went for my massage. It was great. Afterwards I went into the steam room for a few minutes and that was so relaxing.

I really don't have anything to blog about. I thought I would tell you about something I am trying. I saw a story on TV about this woman who decided she wanted to save some money in a fun way. Everytime she got a 5 dollar bill in change, she didn't spend it but saved it. In a years time she had saved about 1500 dollars by doing something that wasn't too painful to do. So, I decided I would do the same thing. And in about a month and a half I have saved $150.00. I have some 5's in my wallet that I need to add to the total. Roy is even helping me and gives me 5's when he gets some in change. I am going to try and keep doing this for a year to see what my grand total is. It will be in time for Christmas next year, so guess it will be like my own Christmas account like they used to do at banks.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Great plan Nancy. The way the banks are over here at the minute, I'm seriously considering doing that myself!

Profbaugh said...

Hum. . .sounds like a great idea. I may just try it for myself. Now, if I could just talk Bill into giving me his fives too!