Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Miracle

Our computer is still on the fritz. This will be the short version of what happened yesterday. I am in such awe of God, how much He is in the details and how He works.
I had the echocardigram after the Dr examined me. I was waiting across the hall as he and the tech looked at the results. Dr yells out Nancy! You are a Christmas miracle. Your heart is normal! He hugged me. He said I never thought I would tell you this. They were shocked at this result. He began to go into detail how serious and fatal my heart condition was and now he said my heart looked brand new. I was crying and so was the tech. I was crying because God knew and He heard our prayers and healed me. Glory to God. Once I get to a computer and tell details you'll see what an amazing thing God did!!! My heart is normal!! He told me I could do anything but go mountain climbing! Dang :)
Jesus came as a baby to bring life. What a gift what a wonderful gift. Life in Him and a healed and clean heart! Merry Christmas !!! JOY TO THE WORLD!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

PRAISE GOD!!! He hears the prayers of the faithful!! What an incredible Christmas blessing Nancy! I just want to cry in excitement and relief! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thanking Him with tears in my eyes. A Christmas miracle for certain! You are a blessing in my life, bringing smiles, and sometimes tears of joy. Merry, merry Christmas, Nancy. He loves us so! Love you, Annette

Amanda said...

Wow, God! That is so amazing and awesome! I'm rejoicing with you over your Christmas miracle, Nancy!

Dana said...

Oh Nancy! My heart rejoices with you and your heart! I am praising the Lord for His goodness and mercy...I was just telling Sharon last night that you went to the Dr. and I was looking for the results.

Praise Him! Merry Christmas!!!

Etta said...

Happy Christmas Nancy! Praise the Lord!

jené said...

Nothing to say but "thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" to our Wonderful Father!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Nancy!! Have a wonderful Christmas - God is good!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing Nancy!! I am so happy for you!! Merry Christmas!

Michelle

Cosmo said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very happy Christmas and every blessing for the New Year!

Kelly Bowman said...

Nancy, praise God for his Christmas miracle. Your faith through all of this has been such an encouragement to me. Have a blessed Christmas!