Monday, January 5, 2009

Dropping in to Say Hello

Happy New Year! Our lap top is back at Micro Center again with a bad mother board. For the duration of the holidays I haven't been able to blog. Well, if I was really dedicated and had something blog worthy to write I could have eaked out something on my little, tiny phone keyboard. So lunch time at work will have to suffice for now.

We had wonderful holidays. Did stuff with the fam and friends. Loved my alone time and loved the extra time with Roy. I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish while being off on vacation. I just about did every one of them on the list. Did a lot of reading. Slept in and did a little shopping.

Mustang Sally was ailing with a bad alternator. She is now good as new. I was laughing with a friend and told her Roy had extended warranties on the car, the lap top and apparently one on me.

The final count of catalogs received, 327. That was from November to December 31. Can you believe it! I am feeling sorry for all the graphic artists, photographers and layout designers whose hard work ended up in the shredder or the garbage can. I cannot believe all the different types I received. I must be on every mail list in the country.

I've seen some funny things while I was off and will be blogging about them later. For now it is a quick hello.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hello!!! You have found an (the only?) advantage to being back at work ;-) Missed you blogging.

Love this : 'Roy had extended warranties on the car, the lap top and apparently one on me' lol, does he do travel insurance??

Becky Kiser said...

that is insane how many you got!