Friday, March 20, 2009

A Couple of Pics from March

Here are a few more pictures of the happenings in March.

Lisa P and me so happy with our cuts and my highlights. It was a fun morning spent at Emmanuel Salon. Stevie completed our looks with some colorful lip gloss.
The above picture is the only one out of 20 tries that looked halfway decent when we tried to take our own picture at the Gaither Concert.

How much better our picture turned out to be when a lady volunteered to take the picture. I think she did it to get us to stop laughing so much.
That's it for now.


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yo Nancy,
Cyndi is my aunt, actually. Or ex-aunt, however you want to look at it. She was married to my uncle, but they got divorced several years ago (he has since passed away). So her kids are my 1st cousins. :)
later!
Lauren

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love all your posts and pictures. Your hair looks great.

Have a fun weekend.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Love your highlights..... Mark and Carol and Eli were here until yesterday and I got totally behind on everything. Catching up today. Sorry you lost your keys. Did you ever find them? Praying for your check up and for your mom and dad next week.

Anonymous said...

Love the highlights -----I hate when people say this to me BUT:"You look 10 years younger" All your determinatiob to get healthy are sure showing in your happy smiley face...makes me think of that perfume from my teenage past called "Youth Dew" i'll bet you remember it was it estee lauder?Hope you are out enjoying the day...took a ride to chapel hill yesterday...the Bluebonnets are outrageous!@#@! You and Dena need a pic taken there!! Today is a perfect day for M.Sally to take her hat off!!!!