Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Tag Game- I've been tagged by Courtney. So here goes...

I love the smell of - lavender. Fresh, linen spray, soap, laundry soap, fabric softner and spray starch



People would say that I- am funny



I don’t understand why- do fools fall in love ( a very old song)

When I wake up in the morning - I hit the snooze for another 15 minutes of sleep



I lost my willpower to - say no to cherry turnovers

Life is - crashing in all around me.

My past made me - have a greater appreciation for giving and saying encouraging words, kind words, and gentle actions.

I get annoyed when I - am made to drive slow



Parties are not a good time to -be introspective

Dogs are - friendly and fun

Cats are - fickle, but I have so much love for Buddy I don't really even care. She brings me so much joy.

Tomorrow is - another day

I have low tolerance for - anger that simmers right below the surface of things and can errupt at any time.

I’m totally terrified of - mice, rats and lizzards



I wonder why I thought my life would be- fulfilling

Never in my life have I - wanted my time and schedule back to have fun, sleep late, travel and catch up with my reading

High school was - a turning point in the direction of my life

When I’m nervous- I talk really fast

One time at a family gathering - we all got along.

Take my advice - take good care of your knees.

I'm almost always - happy,too analytical, and care too much about pleasing people.

I’m addicted to - books and Diet Cokes



I want someone to - tell me that I'm good at something other than making them laugh

I am tagging CourtneyS, Lauren, Laurie, Michelle and Cheryl

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh, I get so annoyed when I'm made to drive slow too.

I'm also going to tell you what you're good at apart from making me laugh. You are good at shopping ... no, wait... you are BRILLIANT at shopping! I am in awe of your shopping prowess. dare I say I covet it??!

You also are great with words. You always have just the right words for just the right time, and I admire you greatly for that.

Anonymous said...

You are great at setting an example of "keeping it real" as a Believer in Christ!