Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Peggy Bain is Blogging!


Great News! Peggy has started blogging, well barely. But she is blogging, sorta... She is typing and asking a lot of questions. In my book, that is blogging. To encourage her and to have her share some of her greatest insights, make a comment on her blog. I will comment further on how we both taught each other new skills on the computer. I know how to use Photoworks now and can publish my pictures into book form. And Jaimie and Keely brought us some Chick-y for lunch. It has been a fun play and learning day.

4 comments:

Laurie M said...

YEAH! I tried to leave a comment but don't think it work!Looking forward to tomorrow!

Ali said...

I am very impressed Nancy. When I was in Texas you wanted to get Dena on Facebook and Peggy blogging. 2 out of 2 for you

Much more of this sort of success and they will make you Mayor in charge of tourism at Baytown!

FitzandMolly said...

oooh - nice new look for the monablog!

marty H said...

We expect you to soon make an appearance in choir rehearsal - Peggy keeps promising that you will come. I guess you were too exhausted after your daylong tutorial with the power washer woman!