Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Lovely Day in the Land of Pear...Pearland

This morning Lisa P and me met at Mimi's for brunch. I think we get a total kick out of taking pictures of each other and food when we get together. She ordered some kickin' sweet blueberry french toast with biblical sized grapes on the side. I did the waffles cause I crave those waffles. Our server Trey was awesome. We did the catching up thing and totally took apart the movie Blind Side. We loved it and cannot wait till it comes out on DVD.




Lisa looks awesome for someone who just worked out. Yea, I worked out this morning too. Rolled out of bed, rolled out to get ready, rolled out to the car, rolled out to Moeller's Bakery (didn't eat a thing there) and rolled on out to the Land of Pear.

OK, those grapes were huge, delicious and seedless.


Here lies some waffles needing to be devoured. Hmmm....oh yea, hot syrup.



After we ate and talked and talked and talked, Lisa headed to Macy's and I headed to Academy and another shopping center on down the road. I happened upon a Cracker Barrel. So, I stopped in for a minute to see if there was anything I couldn't live without. I almost bought a cow girl shirt, but just got some Christmas candies. I emailed Dena because I wanted to make her jealous. She being at work, although there is a CB near her office. She has a God given ability, talent, dare I say spiritual gift to find CB on the road. When we have traveled together, she can pick em out and get us there in nothing flat.
After a pleasant brunch and shopping, I headed back into Houston, H-Town. Stopped by the ED suite and brought some candy and gingerbread men to my friends. Had a great time visiting with the girls and Jason. Then went to Corner Books to get some Jenea time and a Christmas CD by Chris Tomlin, buy with me. We live in the 24 zip code and we have not received the Christmas mailing from First. We have a new mailman who happens to be a bad mailman. Just got my Nord ticket to the Customer Appreciation event. Good thing I RSVP in person or it would have been too late to go. Planting seeds, maybe I will give him our copy.




1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

i'm planning on being there sunday - starts at 7?