Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alaskan Adventure

Thought I would post a few pictures this evening of Dena and me on our trip. We had a blast! Our traveling styles are very compatible. A lot of laughs, great conversation, ice cream and pizza, prayers, encouragement and praise to our Savior Jesus. Dena even was the guest blogger on the trip.

I am trying to post pictures sort of thematically. So tonight's theme...friendship with one another and friendship with our Lord. A cord of three strands....

On the ship.
At Hubbard Glacier.
At the Raptor center.
Posing for the blogger picture.
Dena and friend.
Sunday morning breakfast...room service, it was the best!
Dena, Dena's sister Janet and me.
Reading and enjoying hot tea in the Explorer Lounge. The most comfortable chairs for dozing off as well.
Formal dinner on Sunday night.
Hubbard Glacier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"in Him we live and breathe and have our being"!!!! you and Dena on that ship in the middle of the Hubbard Glacier "surrounded by HIs Glory" "how Great is Our God" .. "Your Love makes me sing" ...sorry for the faux-medley but that's what your pictures did for me this morning ....Thank you for sharing your adventure (always)!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. ask the "guestblogger" if she will reveal the name of her hairdresser....her haircut is so perfect for her!!

Michelle said...

it looks like yall had so much fun! alaska will never be the same!

Ali said...

I've really enjoyed reading about and looking at all the pics from your trip. Makes me want to go!

Have to do Texas first though .....