Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Leading Man

I feel like I have been somewhat remiss by not mentioning Roy as part of the story of being able to take the Alaskan Adventure. When the possibility of going on the trip came up, Roy was so supportive and all for me getting to take a fun trip. He has expressed throughout the years of not being interested in a cruise. Since coming home with fun stories of the cruise and the fact he could have ice cream 24/7, he is beginning to change his mind about cruising.

While I was gone he had the tires on my car rotated, had the oil changed, cleaned the house, did the grocery shopping and played with Buddy. Hmm...maybe I should be gone more often.

Right before he took me over to Dena's to meet the town car service, he told me to go and have fun, not think about work, and not to worry over results of his tests. He made me promise him and I can tell you I was true to the promise.

Anyway, I needed to do a quick brag on the hubs. He is the best!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie! I am glad you had so much fun on your trip. I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

so now you'll just have to find a "buddy-sitter" and of course teach her how to have the car checked and keep up with the home chores while you and Roy take your next cruise....if the pictures weren't convincing enough you've hooked him with the 24/7 ice cream...(it would be the kicker for me!)and besides you are obviously a pretty cool wife no matter the adventure....and"visa versa"!!!!!

Sarah said...

What a sweet hubby!