Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Buddy Lee is 3 and I am....More Than 3 Years Old

Today is my** birthday. Wow, I'm old. It is also Buddy's birthday and she is now 3. Of course she is spending her morning like most mornings, napping. Hmmm....Buddy and I have a lot in common some days.





I cannot help but be so thankful for my friends and family today. I have loved all the Facebook greetings, phone calls, texts and emails. Thank you so much! Roy gave me a card that is out of the box for him. It's big and loud, funny and kind of sexy. The card plays Wild Thing as the music. The card was between two boxes of Hot Tamales, one of my favorite candies. We are going out tonight, but we haven't decided where. Any suggestions?





Last night was a blast playing Bunko. Kay is the best and I think we would have voted hands down for her to host Bunko every month. Thanks Kay! We were all in rare form last night and we didn't even behave ourselves in front of our sub Erin. I think she won most Bunkos, so that probably evened things out just a bit. We always have so much fun and I think we would even if we didn't play Bunko.





Yesterday afternoon Peggy, Marcia and I met in the Rehearsal Hall at church to work on our board for Project 200 Let the Worshippers Arise! We got it all done and don't have to go back tomorrow morning to finish up. That is thanks for the bulletin board queen Marcia. If anyone wants to come to choir tomorrow night and see what everyone is excited about, please come. Also mention that I invited and kind of brought you. I will get points that way. I know, it's not about points, but some days points need to be mentioned.


Have some pictures to post soon. I just got in from lunch with Lisa P. It was great food, great conversation, great laughs with some of our favorite traditions mixed in.


Thanks again for making my day so full of joy.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well happy birthday, Nancy! I wish I would have realized that last night! I hope you and Roy had an awesome date tonight.

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday (better late than never)!

Sarah said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope I didn't offend you by mentioning a number in my facebook wish. sorry about that - I think maybe you do not want to advertize that fact. So my apologies and I hope your day was blessed. Love your posts and pictures.