Monday, August 10, 2009

Waiting Time

Today, it is a waiting time. There is so much to do, but things can only be done when it's time. There is no rushing...no pushing...just take each step as they come. Roy got the call from his brother and his mother's DR right after church yesterday morning. Roy is the one to make the decision of continuing on this path or beginning the process of exiting this life and into the life hereafter with her Savior and Lord. He and the DR made the later decision. His brother agreed. So today, we are trying to get things wrapped up to make the journey to his boyhood home, Shreveport. I have called the vet and Buddy can be brought in any time this week. Now, I am doing laundry and trying to get things together.


I don't know if I will be going with Roy tomorrow or come on my own later this week. Just being prepared for either direction. I may take the lap top with me as to have some diversion from family dynamics. But I will be back to blogging once this short season is over.

Please if you think about us, remember Roy, his brothers, and family in prayer. Thanks!

5 comments:

Ali said...

thinking of you both and Roy's family Nancy xx

Lauren said...

We had the same situation in my extended family about a year ago. It is really rough. I'll pray for you and Roy's family.

Anonymous said...

Praying. . . LMS

martyh said...

Praying for you both and Roy's family!

FitzandMolly said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Mike and I will be praying.