Monday, July 9, 2007

It Came Today!!!


After a long, busy day at work, what I had been waiting for was in the mail when I got home...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalogue. I have a quick perusal and will devote some study time to it later.
It was tough getting up at 6:00 am to go to work. For the most part my time off was relaxing and fun. I came back to the office and although there was a ton of stuff to do, I was very entertained all day. Let me give you a pictorial of my day.



First I needed to show you how busy I am. OK, I posed for the picture, but I look like this many days.



Lunch was fun but became more entertaining when Steven W. Murray sat with us complete with hairnet. He knows the Lord knows the number of hairs on his head, but wanted them held together so that the count would be correct. The fun ended when he placed his hairnet on top of my Lime Diet Coke and of course that is where the fun ended for me.





Not to be outdone was OEG and his tisket a tasket he was wearing a basket. Now don't make fun of OEG, he is Episcopalian and he can't help it. He is confused and thought it is Easter and he is wearing his Easter bonnet or he thinks he is Moses and is hiding in a basket in the bulrushes waiting for an Egyptian Princess to find him. Oh OEG...from the West siiiii eeeeeed.



This Jenel and this is who I see when I look out my window that looks into the office suite. Not a bad view. Although, I could have used some other pictures that would have made you think otherwise. It is not Jenel's fault, I am not that great of picture taker. She is fun and she is great in Excel. I need all the Excel help I can get.


This is my friend Caroline. Her mom is the Children's Camp Coordinator and is in the office this week. We had a great time this afternoon. Look you can see Jenel in the background.
Welcome to my work world on this particular Monday. Although we work hard, we have fun together. Please do not think this is a waste of tithe dollars...cause this is your tithe dollars hard at work...


























9 comments:

Lisa Pierre said...

Why didn't you post the pic of the catalog????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mailman delivered a "Sorry we missed you, your mail is at the post office" card. I WAS SITTING IN THE FRONT ROOM LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW WHEN HIS TRUCK PASSED BY AND HE NEVER CAME TO THE FRONT DOOR AT ALL!" I will have to wait until tomorrow to get it. I want to go in "fresh." Don't tell what's on sale at T.B.D., BP or Savvy or Salon shoes or Jewelry.

Sassy Shae said...

OEG - that's not how you get a weave. First you have to let your hair grow...

Dana said...

I love it! Thanks for making me smile early in the am.

The Synnott's said...

i dont call this work...come down to my office and see what work really looks like.....lol

Anonymous said...

Nancy...oh, I am sorry, Rev. Nancy...you said I am waiting for WHAT??!! I really don' think I am Moses and I am not confused....really, I'm not!!
We Episcopalians are just more laid
back than you Baptist, that's all.
OEG

Unknown said...

thats our nancy...always working so hard! :)

Dana said...

OEG needs to learn some denominational tolerence. I've heard about those West Side Episcaterians....they roll rough for reals...

Hey, watch out sprinklers! We will DUNK on you!!!

:)

Michelle said...

you can bring out that side of everyone! you are so much fun nancy!

amberburger said...

nancy, i am not sure if you know me or not, but i am friends of many HFBC people (i use to work in the missions office) Anyway everyone seems to have you linked to their blogs so i have visited yours from time to time. I hardly ever read peoples comments unless it is a blog about some thing really sincere like courtney's last post, but today i was wowed at how many comments amanda j. had from her list and thought...what do people possibly say...so i went and read...i read a couple and decided to scroll down to see if anyone i knew commented. We I saw yours i stopped and read it and LAUGHED SO HARD! I will join you in the dare you placed on Amanda to put one word and see what happens! haha! i love it!
amber burger